Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Monday - God is Holy

I was going to take the week and look at Exodus, but I'm finding I want to write more about personal things, rather than just ideas about God.

A friend of mine called me today - we have known each other since grade school. As we were taking about Caleb, he said "I'm glad you're walking with God through this".

So am I.

Where else can I go? I don't see any other viable road to go down.

I have noticed a pattern all over the bible: when God takes someone to a new place, He often says "Quit wanting to go back there, there's no turning around." So I will trust Him and see where this road leads.

So for Monday - the first statement of the Lord's Prayer: God in heaven, your name is holy. 

God being the ultimate standard of goodness gives me confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.