Sunday, January 6, 2013

Peacemaker Bill

This is my good friend Bill Tate, teaching the kids this morning about the Ten Commandments. Don't worry, I don't think he normally stands on the table...


Why is he up there? Because he cares.
He cares that the kids have fun
He cares that the kids understand the lesson
He cares that the kids know he loves them
He cares that the kids know God loves them
He cares that the kids come to know God himself

This is what Jesus said about children:
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 
Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” 
“Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
It's an honor to know this man.



Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed is Bill Tate, for he will be called a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.