Friday, May 3, 2013

Nature of Jesus - Friday

Webster's dictionary: Grace - unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification.

God has shown me grace and mercy.

John wrote: Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
God has established a relationship with me, even when I didn't deserve it. I think the verse is saying he piled grace on top of grace, mercy on top of mercy.

He gave me the rules to show me who I really am. Understanding.

He gave me grace and truth to show I'm accepted no matter what I am. Relationship.

Paul wrote: Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”

I think he's saying to me, "keep your relationships healthy. Don't argue or complain - be graceful and merciful towards others. Be like me."


Fridays | My relationships are good, and God will build them up
- Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy
- And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.