Thursday, May 30, 2013

Romans 12 - Thursday

Paul Wrote:
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
This section gives me a laundry list on how to keep my heart right. A good way to know if my "love is sincere" is to look at my life against these other things Paul lists out.

If I'm loving others, staying motivated to do what God asks, keeping my attitude right, and sharing my stuff, I think I can be assured in on the right track.


Thursdays | My heart is hungry for good, and God will fill it
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled
- Give us today our daily bread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.